One of the leading retailers in the United States, Bed Bath and Beyond deals with a wide array of products ranging from bedding, cookware, furniture, and home decoration to lighting. For people who have been planning weddings, the retailer’s wedding registry section has been a major hit. Most people who like to shop from the company like to make use of a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon as it is one of the main reasons people enjoy their shopping experience here. At this website, you would come across all the discounts, coupons, and special promotions being offered by this retailer. Mentioned below are some things you must know about the B&B coupons.
The Coupons Available from Bed Bath and Beyond
Bed Bath and Beyond offers a number of coupons. Popular ones include the $5 and $15 coupons, the 20% off a single item coupon, and the rarely found 20% off the total purchase coupon.
When it comes to the $5 and $15 coupons, you can usually find them on the circulars and flyers of the retailers. Sometimes, they may even be emailed to you as printable coupons. These coupons serve best with small item purchases which account for less than $25.
As for the 20% off a single item coupon, it may be mailed to you or sent as a printable coupon as well. Printable coupons when received in the mail box have a link inside that enable you to print the coupon. Printable coupons cannot be redeemed online, you need to take the printed voucher to any brick-and-mortar store of Bed Bath and Beyond to utilize it.
The rare 20% off the total purchase coupon are the tricky ones! While some lucky people have got them and they are at times being sold online, you need to be extremely lucky to bag one for yourself.
How to Get Hold of Your Very Own BB&B Coupons?
Are you looking for a BB&B coupon? Many links on this page would lead you to pages where you can find the coupons. Check out the other ways mentioned below for receiving them.
Ask the Clerk
The next time you visit a BB&B store, try and find out if there are any coupons to give away. Speak politely to the clerk and you may end up having a bunch of coupons. Take the opportunity and sign up for the circulars and flyers as well.
Signup for the Newsletter
Have you signed up for the BB&B email newsletter? If not, visit the official website of the retailer (www.bedbathandbeyond.com) and sign up now. Doing so, you would instantly receive a 20% off a single item coupon in your inbox. Some people complain of not receiving the coupon while it is instantly done. On rare occasions the coupon may be delayed but it is usually sent out instantly. If you cannot find your coupon, visit your spam folder! Chances are that the coupon may have ended up there. If you still don’t find the coupon, perhaps you have signed up with this id earlier. Try using a different email address to make it work.
Get in Touch with Online Sellers
There are several online sellers that are giving away 20% off entire purchase coupons and 20% off one item coupons. All you need to do is get in touch with these sellers and buy off the coupon you want for $1.
13 Useful Tips to Know about the BB&B Coupons
- The 20% off a single item purchase coupon is also known as a savings certificate. It cannot be redeemed online. It needs to be printed and redeemed in BB&B stores. Each coupon has an expiry date so make sure to use the coupon by the mentioned date.
- Coupons founds in flyers or received through the mail can be redeemed in stores only. These are mostly 20% off a single item coupon and have an expiry date to them too. Depending on the district or the store, these coupons may be accepted after the expiry date. The wise thing is to call up the store and know their policies prior to dropping in a visit. For finding contact details of a BB&B store near you, click here.
- When using coupons, you may come across this one trouble of not being able to redeem multiple copies of coupons at the same time as there is a policy of using one coupon on each visit. The trick is going shopping with family and friends. Different carts can be used to spread the items between different people who check out independently and use the coupon. One could even check out with one item and coupon and then repeat the process.
- Wondering if Bed Bath and Beyond accepts manufacturer coupons? Yes it does! If your coupon has not expired, you can avail the coupon for the item intended and use one coupon for one item.
- Wondering if you can use coupons online? Unfortunately that’s a no. Coupons can only be redeemed at the BB&B stores. Don’t let that upset you though as the store does have a price matching service. Using this service, you can show the store if you got to see an item priced lower online, and they can match the price for you. The only condition for it is that you cannot apply a coupon to this.
- Some items may only be found online. If you want to purchase any such item, the right person to contact is the beyond store associate. He/she would place the order for you and at the time of the purchase, you can apply the coupon to it. To find a store near you, use the store finder mentioned earlier.
- Does BB&B accept competitors’ coupons? Yes they do! If you have a competitor’s coupon that has not expired it will be accepted. Just make sure that the competitor stocks relevant items in their stores. For instance, you will not be able to redeem a Starbucks coupon for buying linens from BB&B as Starbucks does not sell any linen.
- Being on the retailer’s email list can be a big bonus. You are able to get offers emailed to you that offer free shipping, clearance sales, and a number of discounts on selected items. These special promotions are for their online stores only.
- For high value items, one should ideally use the 20% off coupons whereas for the small items, using the $5 or $15 off coupons would be a better choice. If your order is below $25, it could cost you 50-75% less.
- Coupons from Linen-n-Things are no longer accepted at Bed bath and beyond.
- Get your hands on the flyers being distributed or take them when you are checking them out. You may get the $25 off $125 coupon, another kind of 20% off coupon.
- From the flyers, mails and circulars you can also find the 10% off a single item coupon.
- Before checking out, ask the manager or the clerk if you could take your receipt back once you have made the purchase. If they allow it, you can use it to redeem your coupon on the purchase.
Quite a popular store, Bed Bath and Beyond is loved by the people. The ease of access and availability of their coupons and being able to save 20% on big-ticket items is one reason for this. Next time you visit a BB&B store, do not forget to print your coupon and take it along!